Software Testing Services
We support our customers and ensure complete responsibility of automotive ECU testing across all phases of the product lifecycle from unit testing to acceptance testing.
SOFTWARE UNIT / COMPONENT TESTING
- Unit tests automation
- Statement and branch coverage testing
- Static code review and analysis
- Testing complex real ECUs
- Exploratory testing based on historical test results
- Validating all features of the complete system
- Testing the whole integrated system
SOFTWARE INTEGRATION TESTING
- Testing various component interfaces communication
- Testing software subsystems
- Validating the integrated software to ensure proper interaction with all existing interfaces
SYSTEM INTEGRATION TESTING
- Analyzing system architecture and integration strategy
- Validating integration of software and hardware environment
- Validating low level hardware interactions
SYSTEM ACCEPTANCE TESTING
- Performing beta testing on production environment by different stakeholders
- Continuously collecting and analyzing feedback gathered during acceptance testing
- Validate newly implemented corrections and improvements
HIL, SIL and MIL
HIL, SIL and MIL come in the verification part of Model-Based Design approach after having recognized the requirement of the component/system you are developing and they have been modeled in simulation level. Before the model is deployed into the hardware for production, few verification steps take place in which HIL , SIL and MIL come.
Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) Test
Testing vehicle components and embedded control systems can be hazardous and time consuming.
Employing simulation, HIL testing allows to validate embedded controllers (ECUs) earlier in the design cycle to save time and improve test coverage.
HIL testing covers vehicle Electronics that ranges from component tests to system integration testing, and from simulation model to configuration, automation software and management software.
Software-in-the-Loop (HIL) Test
SIL testing allows to verify the code coverage and refers to the kind of testing done to validate the behavior of the auto generated code used in the controller.
The embedded software is tested within a simulated environment model but without any hardware.
Model-in-the-Loop (HIL) Test
MIL testing allows testing at early stages of the development cycle and refers to the kind of testing done to verify the accuracy/acceptability of a control system.
MIL testing means that the model and its environment are simulated in the modeling framework without any physical hardware component.
SOFTWARE TEST AUTOMATION SERVICES
Test automation helps in conducting tests in shorter period when compared to manual testing and achieves quick time-to-market.
Toniron functional automation testing strategies are designed to cover high volume of business scenarios or functionalities.
We develop frameworks that help to achieve detailed product testing with significant reduction in test cycle time.
Our expertise and technology proficiency in the implementation of test solutions and providing software test automation services allow to reach an appropriate level of possible automation which corresponds to the customer requirements in order to boost client’s productivity and reduce to a minimum regular regression tests.
Within the scope of test management, we plan, coordinate, and report on the test activities.
This includes: definition of test strategies, planning and tracking of all test activities, integration of safety-relevant standards (e.g. IEC 26262), implementation of test processes and supporting tools.
Requirements inception or requirements elicitation
Requirements analysis and negotiation